The option of earning money through the sports car rental services can be a good idea for business. Sports rental cars are leased to people that can not afford to own a sports cars. These cars are most often rented for special occasions where a person feels the need to be extravagant and feel the pleasure of driving one. Here are some tips that should be considered when entering the business of sports car rentals:
1. Get the best deal for customers that are willing to rent such expensive cars. Most people who are willing to pay the price of the rent are those people who will be attending business meetings or for special occasions where they need to look successful and/or glamorous.
2. Make three different kinds of rates for the rentals. First, make a rate for all additional used mileage; second, charge a rate for unlimited mileage; and lastly, provide a rate that will include free mileage for drivers who rent for longer periods of time.
3. Aside from the mentioned rates, make a special rate that will charge the customer when the car is used for a specific destination or on special occasions. It is important to have a variety of rates everyday, every week, and during weekends. They should depend on the terms that were agreed upon and disclosed by the owner and agreed to by the customer.
4. Require the customer to pay the expenses for airport charges, fuel expenses, and the additional driver insurance. All disclosures and terms should be in printed documents and they should not be handwritten. It is safer when these terms are properly written and signed by both the owner and the customer. These are the standards that were set by the Consumers Protection and Regulation law to insure the safety of the car and the customer.
5. Other factors that may affect the rate of the sports car includes the type of the sports car that is rented. Applicable taxes will add to the rental fee of the rented sports car. If the location of the delivery of the car is too far from the rental service office you may want to add an additional fee. The day of the week can be a factor – special rates for weekends and/or holidays.
Just remember to be fair on the rates that you charge for the sports car rental service. Sports car renting is a good business to consider. Aside from the pleasure and extravagance that is benefited from the sports cars, sources of income and good money will be earned by having them rented.